thestarkside: (Default)
[personal profile] thestarkside
*blasts away a huge block of concrete blocking the cleanup crew's path and zips over to land next to Natasha, standing off to the side of where Steve, clearly exhausted, flushed under his mask (but of course he doesn't push it up, trying even now to draw a line between Captain America and Steve Rogers), is fielding a barrage of questions from clamoring reporters*

*flips his mask up, glances at Natasha* How long's he been doing this? *she makes a face, tells him too long, and he sighs, starts a timer for three minutes, then he'll drag Steve away*

Date: 2012-07-31 03:55 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

*sweat gathers at the nape of his neck as he tries to answer at least some of the questions being shouted at him from all directions, spots a reporter he remembers being nice to him a few weeks ago and calls on her, regrets it when she calls out how can you reconcile your position as Ambassador for America and a homosexual lifestyle, and that seems to give the reporter next to her some courage because he shouts Is it true you've been dating Anderson Cooper, and that's just too personal*

Listen. *smiles the million dollar smile he practices in the mirror before brushing his teeth in the morning* I know you've gotta lot of questions, but I really need to go help clean this mess up, so I appreciate-

*he's drowned out by the shouting reports again, who don't want to hear that he's going to walk away, shoulders slump, sighs*

Date: 2012-07-31 04:10 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

*stunned, lets himself be led away before shaking Tony off and staring at him* Tony, that was- *amazing, he wants to say*

You didn't have to do that. *says instead* I mean, you shouldn't. They'll all print it and you'll get a lot of fallout from it.

Date: 2012-07-31 04:18 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

I wanted to, but I just... *sighs* I'm not good at this, Tony. *softly, glances at the reporters before ushering Tony away until they're shielded by building rubble* I didn't want to be an icon or a celebrity. I just want to do my job and then go home wi- and rest. *with you had been on the tip of his tongue, but he's no more clear on what Tony's thinking about that night than he was the next morning, and he doesn't want to put his foot in his mouth if they're not on the same page* But then I opened my fat mouth and now it's all anybody can talk about, and you have to stick your neck out for me, and... I feel like a schmuck for doing this to the team.

Date: 2012-07-31 04:26 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

*is startled, then breaks into a huge smile, a sincere one that he doesn't practice, immediately moves in and kisses Tony back, just as gentle, but lingering a bit before pulling away, grinning*

If you call me a 'pretty princess' again, I'll tell Dummy where you hid the toaster.

Date: 2012-07-31 04:30 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

What! *still smiling, wishes he could just wrap himself around Tony and hold on, but there are a lot of people very nearby and he's just not ready for this to be public knowledge as well, whatever this is, so he steps back* We should go help with cleanup. Meet you back at the Tower? I want to watch the Olympics.

Date: 2012-07-31 04:41 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

*laughs, goes red of course* I suppose. *fakes a yawn* I mean, if it means that much to you.

Date: 2012-07-31 04:45 am (UTC)
capsicle1919: (Default)
From: [personal profile] capsicle1919

*completely scarlet, thankful for his cowl, trots off to help Hulk pull a car out of a tree*

Profile

thestarkside: (Default)
Tony Stark

July 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425 262728
29 3031    

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 30th, 2026 05:30 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios